Simple PHP works in FF but not IE

dca_steve

Hi all - I have a simple PHP app, which I've run thru my Dreamweaver validation and a few PHP syntax validators and it comes out clean. Works perfectly in Firefox but shows a blank page in I.E. and I'm not sure why. The functionality is simple - the page shows a disclaimer, and when the user hits 'OK" it should hide the disclaimer and then display other content. Here's the URL:

https://www.dca.ca.gov/webapps/bppe/annual_report.php

Any ideas as to what is wrong? Thanks! 

Here's the code:

<?php

if(isset($_POST['OK'])){

?>

<h3 class="center"><a href="#a">A</a>  <a href="#b">B</a>  <a href="#c">C</a>  <a href="#d">D</a>  

<a href="#e">E</a>  <a href="#f">F</a>  <a href="#g">G</a>  <a href="#h">H</a>  <a href="#i">I</a>  

<a href="#j">J</a>  <a href="#k">K</a>  <a href="#l">L</a>  <a href="#m">M</a>  <a href="#n">N</a>  

<a href="#O">O</a>  <a href="#p">P</a>  <a href="#q">Q</a>  <a href="#r">R</a>  <a href="#s">S</a>  

<a href="#t">T</a>  <a href="#u">U</a>  <a href="#v">V</a>  <a href="#w">W</a>  <a href="#x">X</a>  

<a href="#y">Y</a>  <a href="#z">Z</a></h3>

<h3><a name="a">A</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="b">B</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="c">C</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="d">D</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="e">E</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="f">F</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="g">G</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="h">H</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="i">I</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="j">J</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="k">K</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="l">L</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="m">M</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="n">N</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="o">O</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="p">P</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="q">Q</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="r">R</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="s">S</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="t">T</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="u">U</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="v">V</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="w">W</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="x">X</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="y">Y</a>:</h3>

<h3><a name="z">Z</a>:</h3>

<?php

}else{

?>

<form method="post" action="annual_report.php">

<fieldset>

<strong><p><strong>An Annual Report must be filed with the Bureau for  Private Postsecondary Education (Bureau) by each approved institution pursuant  to California Education Code (CEC) section 94934.  The Institution reports the required  aggregate information for all locations (main and all branches).  In addition to the Annual Report, each  Institution is required to submit a Performance Fact Sheet and the school  catalog.</strong></p>

<p><strong>The Bureau <span style="text-decoration:underline">publishes the</span> information provided in  the links below <span style="text-decoration:underline">as it was submitted</span> by the institution, and does not endorse, recommend, or favor any  institution whose information is published or provided</strong>.</p>

<p><strong>Disclaimer of Liability</strong> <br />

The California Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau for Private Postsecondary  Education shall not be held liable for any inaccurate, altered, delayed,  omitted, or misleading information, or any improper or incorrect use of the  information published or provided herein, and assumes no responsibility for  anyone's use of the information on any theory of liability. </p>

<p><strong>Disclaimer: Links</strong> <br />

The Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education  is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages that reference, or  that are referenced by, this website. The user specifically acknowledges that  the Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education  is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, misleading or illegal conduct of  other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the  foregoing rests entirely with the user. <br />

Links from this site to other sites, do not constitute an  endorsement by the Department of Consumer Affairs, and are for convenience  only. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the content and  usefulness of information obtained from other sites. <br />

When you use a link to connect to another site, you are  no longer on the Department of Consumer Affairs', and/or its constituent  Boards’ or Bureaus’ web sites and are subject to the privacy policies and other  practices of the new site. The Department of Consumer Affairs and/or its Board  or Bureaus has no control over and is not responsible for the information,  practices or content of these or any other sites and your participation in  promotions or services of any kind with any third party found on or though this  site, or your correspondence or business dealings of any kind with any third  party found on or through this site are solely between you and that third  party.<br />

The Department of Consumer Affairs and/or its Boards or  Bureaus does not, by way of its links to other sites, endorse, adopt,  recommend, promote or support products, positions, statements made or taken by  parties controlling the other sites.</p>

<p><strong>Choice of Law </strong><br />

Construction of the disclaimers above and resolution of disputes thereof are  governed by the laws of the State of California.</p></strong>

<div class="content_onecolumn">

<input type="submit" name="OK" value="OK" class="inputSubmit" />

</div>

</fieldset>

</form>

<?php

}

?>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.