Need PHP help with Lightbox targeting--

brewbaker

Doing a horizontal scrolling site project and trying to use Lightbox to show portfolio images. Here's the deal--I have everything working but there's one wrinkle. I have the gallery content loading in an iframe because that works best in the horizontal scrolling design. When you click on a thumbnail you can't go to another page like in a normal design because the site is one big page. So the page "album.php" loads in an iframe. However once it's loaded and you click on an image, the Lightbox loads in the iframe too which is not big enough to have the full screen effect I need. That's the wrinkle. Is there a way to modify the PHP code to have the lightbox content load in the full screen, something like target="parent" instead of in the iframe?

Here's the link so you can see what I mean:

http://staging.workshop-marketing.com/index-current.php#Approach

The page in question, not in the iframe showing the full screen effect I need:

http://staging.workshop-marketing.com/album.php

Here's the code I think needs to be modified, however I'm not a PHP coder:

<?php <br /> if(isset($_GET['s'])) {

$opts = array(

'template' =>'c_list_image.html'

);

perch_gallery_album($_GET['s'], $opts);

} ?>

Thanks for any suggestions and help--

I have the gallery content loading in an iframe because that works best

iframes have not been "best" since 1993. You can do horizontal scrolling effectively with javascript, but really, there's rarely a reason to do so. You might want to post for Design/HTML/CSS help in creating a more effective design?

I have the gallery content loading in an iframe because that works best

iframes have not been "best" since 1993. You can do horizontal scrolling effectively with javascript, but really, there's rarely a reason to do so. You might want to post for Design/HTML/CSS help in creating a more effective design?

Thanks--OK--granted, but I'm just looking for a simple targeting fix, as the functionality is almost working if I can only get the Lightbox images to not load in the iframe but in the parent window. I'm not interested in redesigning the whole site.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.