select to array

raduenea

In witch conditions you need to transfer the data from a select in array and after that to show from array in content of the page ?

I have no idea what you are asking and i don't think anyone else will, try rewording your question.

I have two tables : one with users and another one with the number of images that they have uploaded.

I mentioned that some images have the option to show or not in the site.

I want to show all the users with a picture on every user (take from table 2 if the picture exist), and to show the number of images that he uploaded.

If the user don't have any images uploaded he must not appear.

That's why I asked if it's necessary to show all this from an array for a better organization.

Please tell me know how can I do that.

Thks

If you do have `user_id` in your `images` table, you can easily get around this by query:

SELECT `images`.`img`, COUNT(`images`.`id`) AS count_img, `users`.*
FROM `images`
LEFT JOIN `users` ON `images`.`user_id` = `users`.`id`
GROUP BY `images`.`user_id`

In this way, users who didn't upload any image wouldn't even be included in the return results. Not sure if this is what you're expecting.

The structure of this two tables is:

user table:

- id

- firstname

- lastname

- company

- address

- phone

- email

images table:

- id

- user_id

- picture_title

- year

- visible

- picture_path

I must notice that the user can hide the pictures. So he can have picture in images table but hide (visible column).

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.