Need help finding PHP form processor that works for me

amlebede

I am looking for a special PHP processor.

I am gonna list what I need from most to least important.

I will have a job application form in which people can apply for a job by filling out long form. The applications needs to be not e-mailed but stored on the server. They should be able to be well databased. I should have an option to backup the database, search through applications, sort through applications. Then I should be able to assign certain applications to certain admins (who would not have access to others). This restriction should be done by category.

I will also have a client sign up sheet. Client information should also be stored on the server not e-mailed. I should be able to search, sort clients too. Clients should also be assigned to lower admins based on certain criteria.

It would be nice to download applications as pfs and databases as xls or something like that.

Both applicant and client should be able to login and change their information.

An admin can change the status of an applicant to an employee/contractor. Then an admin can assign an employee to multiple clients.

And then in best case scenario employee can bill client for particular services.

I am willing to pay for a script that is kind of similar to this. What is the closest PHP script to this?

Thanks

Youre not looking for a PHP processor: your looking for a PHP application.  The question is - are you looking for someone to point you at an existing php application that can do what you are asking? in which case you should have posted this in the php Applications section.

OR

Are you looking for someone to write you an application to do this? in which case you should have posted this in the freelance section. 

Leading on from that:

Your actualy looking for a lot more than you are saying.  When you are tending for some development be as verbose in your description of the end product as you can.  Things that seem too obvious to mention to you may never even cross the mind of the developer.  There is no such thing as too much communication during the initial stages of developing an app.

The following are just the first few questions that come to my mind after reading your post(likely they are badly worded, but they all address valid points where information is lacking) :

What DB do you want/need it to work with?

If exporting to excel, what version compatability do you want/need?

How should the interface look? Where will the application be hosted?

How secure is the environment around the application (is it a LAN / MPLS for example) and as such how secure does the application need to be?

What's the expected compitence of the end user and how much time/money is going to be invested in training?

How many users/admins are likely to be using the app on a daily basis?

in which case you should have posted this in the php Applications section.

No. The application board is for questions in relation to php applications. People looking for help searching for applications should use a search engine.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.