2 logins

cdoggg94

Basically I have 2 log ins.

The first one is for computer browsers, and the other is for iPad users.

The normal one is called "index.php", and is located on the root folder of the server, the other is located in a directory called "Mobile2" and is also called "index.php".

They are exactly the same page.  I took the site that I had built and copy and pasted it into that directory and changed the css to fit better on the iPad.

My problem is that now the log in does not work on the root sites log in, but doe on the iPad version in the new directory.

any thoughts as to why this would happen ?

More than likely it's because your paths have changed and php can't find some libraries or whatever.

Anyway, it's a pretty weird idea and pretty bad practice IMO to have two complete copies of the website just to make it work on a mobile device.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.