Please point me to the right direction for this form like page forwarding

0o0o0

<form action="meetme.aspx" method="post"  id="form1" name="form1">

<input type="hidden" name="add_id" value ="28667977">

<input type="hidden" name="next26" value ="26883214,28590733,28654666,28681535,27273243,28576166,28613584,28591951,28515273,28541847,18296015,28594117,27206532,21878719,28590233,28663167,5039360,28636411,28569000,28645007,28587048,28569415,7815397,26626891,28671149,28570991">

<input type="hidden" name="p_Id"  value ="28667977">

<INPUT TYPE="image" SRC="image/yes.png" NAME="votea" VALUE="1
<INPUT TYPE="image" SRC="image/maybe.png" NAME="voteb" VALUE="2'>
<INPUT TYPE="image" SRC="image/no.png" NAME="votec" VALUE="3"> 
</form>

I got this from datesite, But it suits my needs for something else.  Exclude the 3 link options, I just want to use one.  as a Next page button.

and another as a back pagebutton.

I made pagination already but I dont want that,  I noticed pagination always keeps the same page, and just adds page numbers. But the same original page.

The code above im assuming will allow to move to next new entire page with the new metas, and title and be botted by the search engines as a separate pages.

And also keeping track of the next pages in que out of the entire specified db.

So the question above is.. is there a page/website/tutorial.. terminology for this? pagination is pagination, is this like "form forwarding?? or something"

...So I can use..

$sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) as Num FROM `mydb` Where models = ' 2012'

and have it list all the values of say 'models' but keep them in memory passing to the next page and the next until they have all been viewed.

Sorry if what im typing is overkill and you already knew what I asking in the first view of the code above lol.

lemme know thanks!

Google lol .. ok thanks for that.

Here  lemme give you an example and tell me is this pagination also??

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yury-prokopenko/3561920871/

Where it says ... NEWER  OLDER  is that pagination??  I dont want numbers or total count details..

just BACK  and FORWARD buttons..  now to do this ... does each individual page have to push the next in cue to

the next page..

it all refreshes to goto the next page so im asking how does it know what the next 10 20 30 pictures is going to be?? 

is this link above in fact pagination  ?

OH EVEN THIS PAGE WERE ON HAS IT..    "« previous next »" bottom right.. is that pagination?? how does it know 30 clicks from now whats next in cue??  im stumped on this.. or is it just one of those... " IT JUST KNOWS" and we cant explain it things.. lol..

I would consider this to be a form of pagination. You're basically splitting content across multiple pages which can be presented logically in a linear fashion. The tutorials for pagination should provide a workable solution. You just need to throw out the part for generating/displaying the page numbers. Just concentrate on the code that generates the Previous/Next links and figure out a way to apply it to your situation.

OH EVEN THIS PAGE WERE ON HAS IT..    "« previous next »" bottom right.. is that pagination?? how does it know 30 clicks from now whats next in cue??  im stumped on this.. or is it just one of those... " IT JUST KNOWS" and we cant explain it things.. lol..

To figure out how many pages (or clicks) that would be needed to view all the content, you would need to perform a few calculations. For example, let's say we have a database with 100 entries and 10 entries are displayed per page. Well, the website visitor would need to view 10 pages to see everything. Next we just need a way to figure out where in those 10 pages the visitor currently is. If they're on page 7, the links for the next/previous page could be created.

For more specifics on how to do the above, the pagination tutorials should give you an idea on how it works.

Basically pagination is simple..  its what exactly happens when GOOGLE bots it.. and says X is on ?page=2

then 3 months from now X isnt in ?page=2    but ?page=1233  ...  google will be indexing wrong content on wrong pages.

no?

see what im trying to do is have ONE single page per page pagination..  like a pic of  dog say..  then the person clicks NEXT.. next page is a CAT... person clicks next next page is a BIRD..

Im not doing 10 results per page.. im trying to make 1 result per page the actual page..  Thats why I asked is it really pagination I seeking?

someone send me the BEST BESTEST PAGINATION pages you ever read..  ( just really hard to explain what Im looking for to you guys lol)

let say I want  RATE MY ???? WHATEVER  type site.. best I can explain it. Single page per.. each page. But GOOGLE BOTTABLE..

Could you tell me more about the information you're working with? For example, is the content in a database which is indexed with a primary key? Or maybe you have a bunch of pages named "page1.php", "page2.php", "page3.php", etc.

Note that if your data is ordered numerically like above, you could use the numeric value to determine the value for the next/previous links. Of course, you would need some way to determine the max number of pages (or images, or whatever)

<?php

$max_num_pages = 10;
$current_page = 2;
$prev_link = '';
$next_link = '';

if($current_page != 1) {
    $prev_link = $current_page - 1;
}

if($current_page != $max_num_pages) {
    $next_link = $current_page +1;
}

print "<a href='$prev_link'>Prev Page</a> | <a href='$next_link'>Next Page</a>";
?>

its  currently like this im having trouble figuring out how to change the #'s to something else like the actual page names.

if(!isset($_GET['p'])){ 
    $p = 1; 
} else { 
    $p = $_GET['p']; 
} 
$max_results = 1; 

$from = (($p * $max_results) - $max_results); 
$low = ($from +1);
$high = ($p *$max_results);

$sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) as Num FROM `MyDB` where `act` = 'Y'"; 
$total_results = mysql_result(mysql_query($sql),0);  
$total_pages = ceil($total_results / $max_results); 

act is  Y or N... meaning its uploaded and default N from the public, until I view it then I change it to Y.  (not really the issue here)

what I get is a pagination of mypage?p=1  where id rather it "know" somehow the name of the next fields as in MUSTANG + 2012  so google will see it as MUSTANG 2012... and not mypage?p=1

ever have one of those days your brain just doesnt know where to start lol..

heres my original I found on a date site and thought... wow it cues them.. then the next page it passes the next 15 on.. and so on and so on... so it makes it not so much pagination but each page as each page

<form action="meetme.aspx" method="post"  id="form1" name="form1"> 
       <input type="hidden" name="add_id" value ="28667977">     
   <input type="hidden" name="next26" value ="26883214,28590733,28654666,28681535,27273243,28576166,28613584,28591951,28515273,28541847,18296015,28594117,27206532,21878719,28590233,28663167,5039360,28636411,28569000,28645007,28587048,28569415,7815397,26626891,28671149,28570991">     
    <input type="hidden" name="p_Id"  value ="28667977">

below I dont need.
//<INPUT TYPE="image" SRC="image/yes.png" NAME="votea" VALUE="1
//<INPUT TYPE="image" SRC="image/maybe.png" NAME="voteb" VALUE="2'>
//<INPUT TYPE="image" SRC="image/no.png" NAME="votec" VALUE="3"> </form>

!!!..  heres the question I should have asked.. lol......

*******    RATE MY FACE .com websites.  They dont use pagination RIGHT?? or do they??? ******** one single photo page per page.. can that be paginated?  SO say you want to see a certain person.. and you caught their name (mine would be car)... and you googled it... would it come up at the person page or ... just page 45 on a rate my face.com???

lol this is as about indepth I can get explaining. Thanks for any input guys.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.