Community News: Latest PECL Releases (10.10.2017)
syndicated from www.phpdeveloper.org on October 10, 2017
Latest PECL Releases:
- ast 0.1.6
- Added astget_metadata() function, which returns an array of astMetadata objects, one for each AST kind. The metadata contains information such as the supported flags for the kind.
- Added astget_supported_versions() function, which provides an array of currently supported AST versions.
- Bitset 3.0.1
- Fixed out of bounds bug (thanks kgodet)
- Bitset 2.0.4
- Fixed out of bounds bug (thanks kgodet) - Fixed fromRawValue missing offset
- couchbase 2.4.1
* PCBC-493: Implement subdoc GET_COUNT API. * Update AnalyticsQuery API: removed experimental hostname() method as it derived from cluster config now. * Allow to override default pool connectime idle time with `couchbase.pool.max_idle_time_sec` INI setting. * PCBC-503, PCBC-504: Improve running tests.