Community News: Latest PECL Releases (10.23.2018)
syndicated from www.phpdeveloper.org on October 23, 2018
Latest PECL Releases:
- nsq 3.4.0
* fix process management
- fix pub error
- gRPC 1.16.0
- gRPC C Core 1.16.0 Uptake
- timezonedb 2018.6
Updated to version 2018.6 (2018f)
- mysql_xdevapi 8.0.13
WL#11956: Implement connection pooling for xprotocol WL#12189: Implement connect timeout WL#12428: Adding support for chained adds WL#12435: Returning the proper values WL#12280: connection error handling - throw an exception WL#11851: enable treat warning as error WL#11853: check available boost version WL#12276: Expose metadata about source and binaries in unified way
- ast 1.0.0
This release is the same as version 0.1.7 with obsolete and deprecated functionality removed.
- Removed AST versions prior to version 50.
- Removed astNodeDecl class, which is no longer used.
- Removed AST kinds AST_AND, AST_COALESCE, AST_GREATER, AST_GREATER_EQUAL, AST_OR, AST_SILENCE, AST_UNARY_MINUS, and AST_UNARY_PLUS, which are no longer used.
- Removed ASSIGN_* AST flags, which are no longer used.
- nsq 3.3.0
* add the process management * When the child process exits abnormally, it will pull up a new child process * When the master process exits, all child processes also exit
- igbinary 2.0.8
* Be more aggressive about deduplication when generating serialization of arrays in php 7.0+. * Define HAVE_IGBINARY on Unix/Linux. (previously defined only on Windows) * Update formatting/wording of documentation.