Serverless PHP, Array Functions, and Data Structures with Chris Tankersley
syndicated from feeds.feedburner.com on June 17, 2019
In Episode 21
Eric, John, and Oscar are back post-php[tek] to discuss the June 2019 issue.
- John and Oscar mention what they liked from speakers and sponsors at php[tek].
- Eric’s experience with serverless application performance and thinking about when and where to use it.
- A functional approach to taming arrays with PHP’s built-in functions for map, reduce, sort, and filter.
- Memoization and how you might already have used it to speed up function calls.
- Managing keys, secrets, and passwords securely.
- Chris Tankersley joins the episode to talk about writing for php[architect], going to conferences, and dives into the Data Structures extension he covered in this issue.
The post Serverless PHP, Array Functions, and Data Structures with Chris Tankersley appeared first on php[architect].