Elasticsearch, Defensive Coding, and Maura Teal
syndicated from feeds.feedburner.com on July 23, 2019
In Episode 22
Eric, John, and Oscar talk about the July 2019 issue and this year’s php[world].
- John’s talks at php[world] in the fall and a few tips for preparing and rehearsing new talks.
- Getting started with Elasticsearch and working with specialized search solutions.
- Defensive coding practices and defending against insider threats.
- Maura Teal about her upcoming talk on WordPress Under Pressure: Tales of Sites at Scale, learning to program from her parents, WordPress’ reputation, and scaling large multi-site installs.
- Local development environments with Docker, Devilbox, as well as Amazon Linux.
- Preventing burn out with advice from Community Corner.
- WordPress, PHP, and semantic versioning.
The post Elasticsearch, Defensive Coding, and Maura Teal appeared first on php[architect].