Type hints, SOLID programming, burn out, and more
syndicated from feeds.feedburner.com on November 23, 2020
Listen to Eric, John, and Oscar discuss the articles in the November 2020 issue, SOLID Foundations
- OSMI 2020 Mental Health in Tech Survey.
- Practical uses for scalar type hints in PHP.
- SOLID principles for programming.
- The peculiarities of floating point math and handling money calculations as a result.
- Using locks to prevent race conditions.
- Podcasts to listen to related to PHP and web development.
__debugInfo()to keep secrets safe.
- Preventing burn out.
- and more (as usual)