Interview with Ken Marks
syndicated from feeds.feedburner.com on July 30, 2021
Eric van Johnson and John Congdon talk to Ken Marks about his article in the July issue, Mentoring and Teaching PHP and his new book PHP Web Development with MySQL
- How he got started writing and why he wrote a book.
- How he teaches students to build web applications with PHP and MySQL.
- Getting started in teaching PHP.
- Becoming part of his local web development community.
- Staying motivated as a student or intern.
The post Interview with Ken Marks appeared first on php[architect].